Ohio Life Insurance
Whether you’re in Indianapolis or Cincinnati, life insurance company Roselius Insurance Agency can help you plan for the future.
Planning for the future can be difficult, but the experienced agents at Roselius Insurance Agency are available to assist you. You should be able to spend more time enjoying life, not pouring over life insurance fact sheets. Our agents are experts on Ohio life insurance and can help you streamline the process of selecting a tailored life insurance policy.
Our dedicated team of life insurance professionals understands Ohio’s market and regulations and can find the right plan – or mixture of plans – for your specific needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
Determining the appropriate type of life insurance can become a difficult and daunting task. From Indianapolis to Cincinnati, life insurance company Roselius Insurance Agency is available to assist you. The peace of mind you will feel knowing that your beneficiaries are protected if something happens to you is incomparable.
Call Roselius Insurance Agency today for more information about Ohio life insurance.